Tim and I are so excited to tell everyone that we are going to have a baby! I wish I had a copy of the ultrasound to show all of you but I lost it. Sigh. Anyway we are super excited and can't wait to welcome this addition to our family in January!
When we told our families on Father's Day and they couldn't believe it. At the bottom of my dad's Father's Day card I told him that his real present was in the oven. He had one of my sister-in-laws reach in and pull an object wrapped in tin foil out. He unwrapped it to find a bun. Immediately all my brother and sister in laws knew what it meant but my poor clueless parents didn't understand, but finally they caught on. Tim's family was just as surprised and excited. One of his brother's just started laughing when we told him, not exactly sure what that means :).
Anyway just wanted to share our happy news!

Wahoo! So so excited for you guys, you will be terrific parents :o)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I just found put from your mom.
ReplyDelete